Monday 18 June 2007

Welcome - Day 1, Mother Teresa Quote

Welcome to day 1 of my blog!

This past weekend, I attended the Write! Canada Conference for my first time and it was wonderful. I learned so much and met so many great people. I had the opportunity to meet with a couple of editors, both of whom invited my to submit my work. My first book is in part about a trip I took to India in 1996 where I worked with the Missionaries of Charity in Calcutta. I am so motivated and ready to get serious with my writing.

Mother Teresa Quote for Today:

"I always say I am a little pencil in God's hands. He does the thinking. He does the writing. He does everything and sometimes it is really hard because it is a broken pencil and He has to sharpen it a little more. Be a little instrument in His hands so that He can use you any time, anywhere. We have only to say 'yes' to God." - Mother Teresa

More tomorrow...

Take care,

Steph

No comments: